Each year, former and current volunteers give talks about their experiences to audiences across Aotearoa, New Zealand.
If you are interested in sharing your experiences please contact VSA's Stakeholder Engagement team by email here.
We can support you by providing you with:
- a basic PowerPoint presentation template in which you can easily insert your photos, video clips or text
- a guide for PowerPoint presentations
The aim of our speaking programme is to:
- inspire more New Zealanders, especially young people, to volunteer with VSA.
- promote the leadership, personal and professional benefits of volunteering with VSA.
- make VSA known in every household as a trusted and successful New Zealand development organisation.
- increase our support base and engagement with stakeholders.
If your organisation would like to host a VSA speaker, please email the Stakeholder Engagement team here.
We’ll do our best to provide a local speaker. A speaker profile can be provided in advance for publicity purposes.
Host organisations typically provide a projector and screen so that speakers can talk to a PowerPoint, or show photos or video clips of their VSA assignment.
There is no charge for this programme, but as a charitable organisation donations are welcomed to support our work.