Register to join VSAConnect
VSAConnect is for returned volunteers and accompanying partners.
Membership is free but you must first register to join. You only do this once. As a member you will be subscribed to the E-nius newsletter and be notified about any local VSAConnect or branch events.
You will also gain access to the two member-only parts of this site: 'Member Directory', where you can contact other returned volunteers, and 'Edit Your Profile', which will enable you to be contacted by other returned volunteers. To register:
- Fill in all the fields below.
- Insert the security code and click 'submit'.
- This will prompt a thank-you message and instructions on how to log in.
- Members can use the same email address (eg a returned volunteer and accompanying partner who share an email address). Your first names and passwords will differentiate your profiles.
- Once we've checked that you're a returned volunteer or accompanying partner, you will receive an email asking you confirm your email address.
- Once you click that link, a second email will confirm that you are a VSAConnect member and have access to the member-only parts of this site.