We’re looking for a great team player with all-round customer care experience and administrative skills, to help VSA grow its supporter base.
This varied role encompasses a range of responsibilities focused on ensuring our supporters receive the highest quality customer care. As Fundraising Administrator you’ll liaise with supporters and answer their enquiries, ensuring all support is appropriately acknowledged and tracked using VSA’s fundraising database (eTapestry). Your responsibilities will cover the full range of our supporters from donors and volunteers to corporates.
Our ideal Fundraising Administrator candidate will have experience in customer care and a professional and friendly approach, as well as:
• A “can do” attitude and heaps of initiative
• Proven experience in customer services
• Excellent computer skills including data entry, word processing, and email
• A high level of accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail including sound numeracy skills
• Demonstrated ability at planning, organising and co-ordinating tasks to calmly manage conflicting priorities and meet multiple deadlines
• Experience of working with customer relationship management databases (familiarity with eTapestry will be an advantage).
Applications close at 9am on Friday 2nd September 2016. Download the position description and full details of how to apply for this role via the links above.