We are currently recruiting for one staff position in our Wellington office.
We’re looking for a great team player with all-round administrative skills, to provide essential support to VSA’s Wellington office for about 18 months, with an immediate start.
This varied role encompasses a range of responsibilities including assisting the Executive Assistant in supporting the CEO, event co-ordination, helping with property and security matters, maintenance of office supplies and equipment, liaising with suppliers, insurance claims processing, supporting recruitment processes, and day-to-day reception services and office support to the wider VSA team.
Our ideal Admin Assistant candidate will be an experienced office administrator who has a professional and friendly approach, as well as:
• A “can do” attitude and heaps of initiative
• Effective written and verbal communication skills including being able to interact well with people from all walks of life
• Demonstrated ability at planning, organising and co-ordinating tasks to calmly manage conflicting priorities and meet multiple deadlines
• Sound attention to detail including good numeracy skills and pride in producing high quality work
• Excellent computing competence and confidence in producing documents and records using word processing, spread-sheeting and presentation software, and extracting data from database reports.
Applications close at 9am on Wednesday 15 July 2015.