We’re looking for a great team player with all-round administrative skills, to provide essential support to VSA’s Wellington office.
This varied role encompasses a range of responsibilities including office support to the wider VSA team, day-to-day reception services, assisting the Executive Assistant in supporting the CEO, event co-ordination, helping with property and security matters, maintenance of office supplies and equipment, liaising with suppliers, insurance claims processing, and supporting recruitment and fundraising processes.
Our ideal Admin Assistant candidate will be an experienced office administrator who has a professional and friendly approach, as well as:
• A “can do” attitude and heaps of initiative
• Effective written and verbal communication skills including being able to interact well with people from all walks of life
• Demonstrated ability at planning, organising and co-ordinating tasks to calmly manage conflicting priorities and meet multiple deadlines
• Sound attention to detail including good numeracy skills and pride in producing high quality work
• Excellent computing competence and confidence in producing documents and records using word processing, spread-sheeting and presentation software, and extracting data from database reports.
Applications close at 9am on Monday 2 May 2016. To download the position description and application guidelines, please see the links above.